Submission Deadline: The deadline is the Event - but we'd love to hear about your idea before then!
There are three ways to propose a session:
- A Proposal for a Talk/Panel - the conference part : 30/40 minute slots that will have all people's full attention as everybody will be in that one room.
- An Ignite Talk - 5 minutes slots with slides changing every 15 seconds (20 slides total) also presented to all attendees in one room.
- Openspace Session - we welcome the discussion and interaction by having people propose a session on the fly during the openspace segments.
Our main criteria to make it to the top selection are:
- Original Content: content not yet presented, or a new angle to an existing problem.
- New Presenters: people who are new to the space and have insightful stuff to tell.
- No Vendor Pitches: as much as we value vendors and sponsors, this is not the right forum.
How to make a proposal: Send an email to [email@example.com] with the following information
- Proposal : working title
- Type : presentation, panel discussion, moderated general discussion, debate, ignite, etc.
- Description : A detailed description or abstract